The London Borough of Harrow is proposing to build 34 new housing units in Waxwell Lane Car Park for market rent. They intend it to be a new revenue stream for the council.
“There is no benefit to Pinner” – Daniel Lester (Harrow Council)
This proposal will have negative impact on:
- Local traffic flow
- Local residential street parking
- Increase demand on local services
- Increased demand for oversubscribed school places
- Reduced footfall and loss of business on the top end of Bridge Street & nearby streets.
Sign the petition at the following locations:
- The Oddfellows Public House
- The Tyre & Exhaust Centre
- Petals from Heaven
- St Luke’s Hospice
- Cancer Research
- Bodywise Health Foods
- Hilton & family Butchers
- Thank you for your support.
For more information, contact email@example.com